Instance planning is not a one-time activity performed just during initial implementation. Companies need to review their instance strategy periodically to incorporate changes to their competitive, business, and technological landscape. Instances--systems in which R/3 modules and processes operate--vary from the very simple to the very complex. Sage Group solutions focus on optimizing your SAP software landscape by
- Defining optimal future-state landscape strategy
- Identifying and analyzing SAP software that needs to be merged
- Merging SAP production software efficiently and successfully.
Sage Group has extensive experience in consolidating multiple SAP instances into one and separating SAP instances from Global to BU specific. Sage group has expertise in defining SAP landscape and instance strategies.
- Single global Instance
- Several independent Instances
- Separate Instance per Region / Division / Business Line
- Several Instances with global shared Services
" We Strive to develop or find
the best tools, techniques, models,
guides, theories etc. available.
In collaboration with leaders in the field, we adapt and adjust our services to
respond to the ever-changing needs
of our clients and only encourage
their use when we have become
convinced that they will work.."
- End-to-end solutions provider of ERP and e-commerce applications
- Focus on SMB for scaleable solutions & Application Management
- Unique global cost effective resourcing model-onsite/offsite
- Domain knowledge of key business processes